Friday 23 September 2011

NEW OFFICE!

Not a physical one, but a new episode of "The Office" has just been released, the first episode of season 8. For those of you who aren't following it rigorously, Michael Scott is no longer the boss, and this episode informs us who got to take his job.

I'm not sure if I was in an extremely good mood, if the episode was extremely good or if it was because I haven't seen a new episode since May, but I really enjoyed it! Also, the new Community season is out so that ought to be great as well!

Leaving a good ol' Michael Scott clip from season 2, the episode is called "The Fire"

15 comments:

  1. Michael Scott no longer the Boss ? Hmmm this can't be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mo, they've been working hard to find the perfect replacement. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When does the new season start?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It aired last night gimp4lyfe! Just watched it this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. just watched it...greatness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hell yeah, this is one of my favorite shows... gotta check the new season out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not actually fan of that series

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gotta say the American version of The Office doesn't really do it for me. I like the original way better.
    +followed

    ReplyDelete
  9. What will I do with no more Michael Scott?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't really like the office, but congrats on enjoying your show :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Got to say that video was pretty cool! Great find man! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete